You’re cordially invited to Not In Paris 3
Together with Highsnobiety, THE SKATEROOM is delighted to unveil a limited edition triptych of American artist Paul McCarthy during Not in Paris 3 event.
Not In Paris is a digital exhibition meant to connect with brands, artists and creatives as fashion weeks get canceled. THE SKATEROOM is excited to be featured in this Third Edition of Highsnobiety’ Not In Paris event.
Not in Paris 3 will debut on Highsnobiety.com on June 16th and will roll out through June 22nd. Our exclusive collaboration with Paul McCarthy will launch on Wednesday June 16th and the limited editions be will available in pre-order on our website. Don’t miss it!
This new collaboration with Paul McCarthy and Damon McCarthy will raise support for the work of award-winning skate & education organization Skateistan South Africa.
Stay tuned! Follow us on Instagram or sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know…
Tree, Place Vendôme 2014
“When they tore it down, I just said well that’s it. Nobody needs to push that issue. I didn’t understand or realise that it would become this social media phenomenon, that was a complete shock to me. But I’m okay with it. Anyway, now we can do something new with it… At some point the Christmas joke won’t be relevant, but these skateboards will last a long time. An…
- Mouthwatering & socially-engaged! Wayne THIEBAUD’s skateboard art collection is a bittersweet nostalgia for Americana culture.
- A conversation with Nestor Judkins, professional skateboarder & founder of Salad Days
- Becoming the change in 2022!
- Woah. We really went overboard in 2022 – reliving our year in collaborations
- This is a call to action! What happened at Impact Week, EVPA.