This year we are doing GREEN Friday.
Same editions but DOUBLE donations!
Positive impact is THE SKATEROOM’s core value. It’s been that way since we started back in 2014 and it is the reason why we are a B Corporation. Up until this point we donated over $800,000 to social projects around the world, using skateboarding as a tool for development and education. Dedicating donations for every sale, we set out to help improve the lives of kids in need.
True to our values, we want to do something different during this period of gift shopping. That is why we are doing GREEN Friday this year. GREEN Friday is about changing the way we see Black Friday. It is about finding alternative, responsibly made gifts during the holiday season, so we don’t cause further damage to the Earth.
Why is an edition from THE SKATEROOM a sustainable gift?
Simple, you are buying a piece of art made from sustainable certified (FSC) 7-ply grade Canadian maple wood. In addition to being a certified B Corporation, proudly meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance, we are also CO2-Neutral and offset our yearly carbon emissions. Most of all, by choosing THE SKATEROOM, you are directly contributing to a good cause.
Together let’s double our impact!
For GREEN Friday, we are doubling our donations on all editions from Friday, November 27th until Monday, November 30th. In doing so, we will give a big boost to support our NGOs partners and their ongoing projects. They can use all the help they can get to kick off 2021 right.
THE SKATEROOM Social Business Model
Lastest blog posts:
- Unharvested Dreams, Cultural Heritage and the Symbolism of Color – In Conversation with Yinka Ilori
- If You Can Dream Then Anything Is Possible – The New Collection from Yinka Ilori
- At Home With Betty Kafouni — Having a Crush On Your Furniture & Other Design Tips
- Last-Minute Valentine’s Gifts For Art & Skate Lovers – Shop Today For A Speedy Delivery
- What Is Skateboard Art And How To Make It Work In Your Space?