Andy Warhol Skulls: New Limited Editions of 100!
SKULLS: Very limited Andy Warhol editions
THE SKATEROOM is partnering with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts to explore the Pop artist’s Skulls series from 1976.
The Skulls series is based on a black and white photograph originally taken by one of Warhol’s assistants. Following Warhol’s instructions, his assistant took photographs while casting a variety of dramatic shadows by manipulating the light source’s position. Like most of Andy Warhol’s body of work, the Skulls series is ambiguous in its interpretation, making it captivating and timeless.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER
Each limited edition is numbered up to 100 and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity numbered and signed by THE SKATEROOM.
Lastest blog posts:
- Mouthwatering & socially-engaged! Wayne THIEBAUD’s skateboard art collection is a bittersweet nostalgia for Americana culture.
- A conversation with Nestor Judkins, professional skateboarder & founder of Salad Days
- Becoming the change in 2022!
- Woah. We really went overboard in 2022 – reliving our year in collaborations
- This is a call to action! What happened at Impact Week, EVPA.