Andy Warhol Skulls: New Limited Editions of 100!
SKULLS: Very limited Andy Warhol editions
The Skateroom is partnering with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts to explore the Pop artist’s Skulls series from 1976.
The Skulls series is based on a black and white photograph originally taken by one of Warhol’s assistants. Following Warhol’s instructions, his assistant took photographs while casting a variety of dramatic shadows by manipulating the light source’s position. Like most of Andy Warhol’s body of work, the Skulls series is ambiguous in its interpretation, making it captivating and timeless.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER
Each limited edition is numbered up to 100 and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity numbered and signed by The Skateroom.
Lastest blog posts:
- Thanks for the push! Wrapping up the Goodpush Summit 2021
- Joining the fight against plastic: 7% Is Not Enough.
- Robin Rhode sets Brussels alight with the flame of social change
- ‘Skateboarding is creativity. It’s time to let it flourish.’ An Interview with Hannah Bailey
- TSR Weekly Round-up: SEPT 6TH, 2021