SKULLS: Very limited Andy Warhol editions
THE SKATEROOM is partnering with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts to explore the Pop artist’s Skulls series from 1976.
The Skulls series is based on a black and white photograph originally taken by one of Warhol’s assistants. Following Warhol’s instructions, his assistant took photographs while casting a variety of dramatic shadows by manipulating the light source’s position. Like most of Andy Warhol’s body of work, the Skulls series is ambiguous in its interpretation, making it captivating and timeless.
AVAILABLE NOW FOR PRE-ORDER
Each limited edition is numbered up to 100 and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity numbered and signed by THE SKATEROOM.
Lastest blog posts:
- The Philosophies of Jeff KOONS – THE SKATEROOM’s Second Collaboration with the Legendary Artist
- Michèle LAMY As Seen By Juergen TELLER In a Brand New Skateboard Art Collection
- Grant Applications Are Open – THE SKATEROOM’s Social Skate Project 2024
- Falling with CB HOYO, Evgen Čopi GORIŠEK, Pascal MÖHLMANN and THE SKATEROOM
- THE SKATEROOM Staff Picks with Pablo Perez